Veterans Scaffold Services is fully licensed and insured to operate in New England. We extensively train our crew and promote members of our team who excel in the areas of safety, professionalism, and quality of work.
Our comprehensive safety program includes:
- Full time safety monitor on job sites;
- Inspections multiple steps of the way throughout jobs to ensure safety;
- Hard hat policy;
- Fall protection and tie off policy;
- Tool box meetings with the job’s supervisor and crew covering safety and work scope at every job
Our required certifications for personnel are:
- OSHA-10 and competent person certification courses for all field personnel
We also conduct background and reference checks on our new hires and provide an extensive new hire orientation process.
To learn more about any of our safety policies, please contact us directly at (508) 478-1636.